EduSites for Site Administrators
Is your school looking for free web-hosting? Has your school been using EduWeb and is now ready to move to EduSites? This hands on workshop is for you! EduSites is a collection of blogs that look and act like a traditional website. In this hands on, project oriented workshop, as network administrator for your school website, you will learn how to control all of the blogs within your district domain.
An EduTech trainer will step you through the process of setting up the frame work for your school website. Participants should be prepared by bringing information they would like to add to their web pages.
Payment arrangements must be made upon registration (see below).
-Self Pay: Mail a check or money order (credit/debit cards not accepted) to the address below. On the check's memo line, include your name, workshop title and start date:
EduTech, a Division of ITD
600 E Boulevard Ave Dept 112
Bismarck ND 58505-0100
-School District Pay: Contact Kari Sauer (firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.804.8550 ND toll free) to request that an invoice be sent.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Duration: 16 Hours
- Prerequisite: None
- Eligible for Professional Development Credit: Yes
- Minimum Cost: $180 per participant
- Minimum Required: 10 participants
- Maximum Allowed: 15 participants
Design and manage school district EduSite, and complete network administration so it is ready for teachers to add content.
- customize and manage a school district website.
- migrate content from EduSocial or EduWeb to EduSites.
- learn how to add new sites (blogs within their domain), push changes to look and feel, and move existing blogs into and out of EduSites.
- set up navigation menus.
- add enhancements to their current EduSites website.
- explore the available plug-ins and their features.
- toubleshoot and maintain their current EduSite website.
Register for Upcoming Workshops
No sessions for this topic are scheduled. Contact your Regional IT Specialist to schedule this workshop.