Graduate credit is available through NDSU's Distance and Continuing Education at a per-credit cost of $75.00. One graduate credit is available for 15–16 hours of approved instruction.
Workshop hours are available for graduate credit for two years from the start date. If not used toward graduate credit within that time, they will expire. Duplicate workshops may not be used toward graduate credit.
- Graduate Credit FAQ for EduTech Training Workshops (PDF)
- Rubric for NDSU Grad Credit Educ 600 Courses (PDF)
Graduate Credit Registration
Please allow three–four weeks for processing before grades are posted to your NDSU transcript. An e-mail will be sent to your EduTech account when the grade has been posted. Instructions for ordering an official NDSU transcript will be included.
Payment for EduTech's NDSU graduate credit is now processed immediately upon registration via MarketPlace, a secure online payment system. MarketPlace accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and ACH (electronic check) payments.
Those who prefer to mail in a check or money order may click on the "register for credit by mail" link on the MarketPlace site and print the form. Mail the completed form along with payment to the address provided. Processing doesn't begin until the form and payment is received.
Before You Register
To avoid any unnecessary charges against your credit card or checking account, it is important that you verify your eligibility in your training dashboard prior to registering.
Check Your Training Dashboard
- Go to www.edutech.nodak.edu
- Click on the "TRAINING" tab at the top of the page
- Log in on the right hand side with your EduTech username and password
- Select the "Personal Info" tab
- Click on the green workshop bars for dates, hours and other details
If at least 15–16 workshop hours are displayed with a green bar, you may register for EduTech's NDSU graduate credit. Please note that once a workshop is no longer displayed with a green bar, the system has expired those hours and it is not possible to recover them to be used for graduate credit.
Register for Graduate Credit
- Click on the "Begin Registration" link below
- Click on the "Add To Cart" button under "Quantity"
- Click on the drop-down box under "Graduate Credit Option" to select either one or two credits
- Enter a former name (if applicable)
- Click on the "Continue" button
- Click on the "Checkout" button
- Fill in your name, home address and e-mail address
- Click on the "Continue Unregistered" button
- Select either "Pay with a Credit Card" or "Pay with an Electronic Check (ACH)"
- Fill in the required information
- Click the "Use This Payment Method" button to submit your payment
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the EduTech Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.774.1091 (ND Toll free) and 701.231.1091.
Last updated on July 2, 2010